ATC's

Sammler du ATC'S? Jeg bytter gjerne. Ta en titt i albumet mitt, ( du finner det her til venstre ) og og send meg en e-mail med kontaktadresse:)
Do you collect ATC's? I love to trade, so take a peek into my album, ( You'll find it right to your left hand side ) and send me an e-mail message with contact info :) ------------------------- Sammelst Du auch ATC's? Ich tausche gerne,so luscher mal in mein Album ( Du findest es gleich hier an der linken Seite ) und sende mir eine E-Mail mit Kontaktadresse:)

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Nasty weather ATC's :)

Having really nasty weather is something I appreciate now and then. Heavy rain and thunderstorms banned us inside the house yesterday which ment...spare time for me to play ...
I made up a series of Patriotic ATC's for trade, so if you are interested...give me a holler !! You'll find my trading e mail adress in my ATC album ;)
Å ha styggevær er noe jeg liker av og til.Tungt regn med lyn og torden holdt oss i hus i går, noe som betydde at jeg hadde ... tid til å leke meg ...
Jeg laget noen patriotiske ATC's til bytting, så hvis du er interesert..gi meg et hint!! Du finner bytteadressen min i ATC albumet mitt ;)

Ab und an mag ich es wenn wir schlechtes Wetter haben. Schwerer Regen mit Blitz und Donner hat uns Gestern im Haus festgehalten was für mich bedeutete....Zeit zum basteln ..... Ich habe eine Serie patriotische ATC's zum tauschen fertig gemacht so falls Du interesse hast.... lass es mich wissen !!! Meine Tausch E Mail findest Du in meinem ATC Album ;)

No comments:

Sokke Pinboard

Har du strikket sokker i det siste og vil like å vise åssen de ble ????? Null problem !!! Pinn bilde av dem på veggen min :) Du finner lenken under her. Jeg håper på mangen sokkebilder, så bare legg i vei. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Did you knit any socks lately and would like to show off your work ???? No problem !!! Pin a picture of them to my wall :) You'll find the link below. I hope for a lot of sock pictures, so go ahead.

virtual pinboard