ATC's

Sammler du ATC'S? Jeg bytter gjerne. Ta en titt i albumet mitt, ( du finner det her til venstre ) og og send meg en e-mail med kontaktadresse:)
Do you collect ATC's? I love to trade, so take a peek into my album, ( You'll find it right to your left hand side ) and send me an e-mail message with contact info :) ------------------------- Sammelst Du auch ATC's? Ich tausche gerne,so luscher mal in mein Album ( Du findest es gleich hier an der linken Seite ) und sende mir eine E-Mail mit Kontaktadresse:)

Monday, January 12, 2009

No Stamping Allowed - Challenge



Wow what a Challenge, but No Stamping at Stampsomething ??????
Anyway, My contribution is my Winter Candleholders made out of cardboard and I swear, you will not find a fuzzy bit of a stamp on it !!!
I used one of my my Cuttlebug embossing folders, Winter papers, metal candleholders, self decorated tea candles. (And yes, of course they are safe burning ! ) a white Sakura gel pen and silver border sticker.

4 comments:

nicky said...

OMG die sind einfach wunderwunderschön! lg nicky

Gladie said...

Fantastisk nydelig arbeid!!! :D

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Så flotte!

Du, de snøkrystallene er det ingen hast med, altså! ;) klem

~Denise Lynn~ said...

These are beautiful Joanna! Love the winter colors and images. Thanks for playing. :)

Sokke Pinboard

Har du strikket sokker i det siste og vil like å vise åssen de ble ????? Null problem !!! Pinn bilde av dem på veggen min :) Du finner lenken under her. Jeg håper på mangen sokkebilder, så bare legg i vei. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Did you knit any socks lately and would like to show off your work ???? No problem !!! Pin a picture of them to my wall :) You'll find the link below. I hope for a lot of sock pictures, so go ahead.

virtual pinboard