ATC's

Sammler du ATC'S? Jeg bytter gjerne. Ta en titt i albumet mitt, ( du finner det her til venstre ) og og send meg en e-mail med kontaktadresse:)
Do you collect ATC's? I love to trade, so take a peek into my album, ( You'll find it right to your left hand side ) and send me an e-mail message with contact info :) ------------------------- Sammelst Du auch ATC's? Ich tausche gerne,so luscher mal in mein Album ( Du findest es gleich hier an der linken Seite ) und sende mir eine E-Mail mit Kontaktadresse:)

Monday, October 27, 2008

Tagged

OMG I have been tagged by GryHeidi and now I'm expected to cry out all my secrets hehe
Well let's see what I know about myself.


Things I love:

Of course my Husband, kids and grandkids ( this should count tripple or not? )
All kinds of crafting
Traveling Canada in a motorhome.
My hometown Bergen in Norway
Indian summers.

Things I don't love:


Having a great idea but not the required stash at hand.
20 commercial phone calls a day an all of them blocking my answering machine.
Having to go on a flight which takes more then 10 hours not including checking in which takes about 5 hours anyway.
none relayable people.
Neighbours dog when he turns into a jerk and barks 26 hours a day.


Favorite food / drinks:

Smoked salmon.
Fiskepudding. Hehe ( Steikt med maaaassseee løk og rømmesaus )
Ribbe. ( til jul )
Coffee.
Rootbeer.


Songs on my Ipod / playlist

Lou Shewfelt ( My husband )..You'r The Best Thing.
Lou Shewfelt ( My husband )...She Wears My Ring
Lloyd Snow - Country Music Still Lives On
Willy Nelson & Ray Charles...Seven Spanish Angels


I would like to tag the following:


Gladie

HegeAnnie

Kristin

1 comment:

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Heisann! Takk for denne!! Artig! ;o)
Må ta meg av denne og putte den i bloggen min i morgen når jeg får tid til å tenke gjennom punktene..! Akkurat nå er jeg straks på tur i seng, skjønner du. :) Klem fra meg

Sokke Pinboard

Har du strikket sokker i det siste og vil like å vise åssen de ble ????? Null problem !!! Pinn bilde av dem på veggen min :) Du finner lenken under her. Jeg håper på mangen sokkebilder, så bare legg i vei. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Did you knit any socks lately and would like to show off your work ???? No problem !!! Pin a picture of them to my wall :) You'll find the link below. I hope for a lot of sock pictures, so go ahead.

virtual pinboard